Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6 MONTHS!

It is now 6 months (and 1 week to be exact) and I'm feeling really blessed to have made it this far without any complications! The third trimester is right around the corner! If we can make it just 10 more weeks we'll be golden!! Dr Bennett said early on that every week after 32 is a blessing. And after running into so many women with their horror stories of literally moving into the hospital at 20 weeks or giving birth 3 months early... I've now decided that I'm doing so much better than I thought! :)

Here I am at week 24 (month 6) and not loving the photos these days...



Front view ~ I look like I swallowed a basketball!



And our latest ultrasound photos

We think baby B has mommy's nose...



And baby A definitely has daddy's toes...



Weighing in at a whopping 1lb 6oz and 1lb 7oz, they have already doubled in weight since our last checkup! Dr Mann was very happy with their development and weight. As usual, she kept saying how beautiful they were and that they are just perfect! (We think so too.) I have been feeling them move around so much these past couple of weeks! Luckily it has not been keeping me up at night... yet. I hate to say it, but I can't wait until I can actually see a tiny foot or hand poking out. I can see them move my belly though, which is amazing in itself!
So far I'm loving being pregnant... :)

And I was so surprised last week when my sweet hubby, wonderful daddy-to-be brought these home just for me! He said they were for making it to 6 months! Aren't they beautiful! They remind me of my wedding bouquet...

No comments:

Post a Comment