Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Well we're movin' on up...." ~ The Jeffersons theme song

Home Sweet Home ~ Mötley Crüe
Well, our home sweet home is finally under contract!!!!! Woo hoo! We are so ecstatic! The only hurdle left is our inspection that was done today. After that, we should be good to go. David and I hit the pavement this past weekend looking online, in the papers and talking to tons of realtors about properties to rent. Since we're just now getting into the moving process we have not had the time to look at school districts and homes within those 'zones'... so why not rent for a few years? And if we love the house and the schools end up being great, we may have the possibility of buying. Oh the possibilities... and things to think of! Geesh! Once we have a place and sign a contract I'll post photos of the NEW "Home Sweet Home". Fingers crossed!

Baby, Baby, Baby ~ TLC
These little ones are getting big! I am now 26 weeks (6.5 months) and just don't know how much more room these two can take up. Tuesday night (exactly 26 weeks) I was feeling so much movement and in places that I had never felt before! I am wondering if they moved positions because I am not as big across anymore as I am out! This would be a GREAT thing. I am agonizing over the thought of having a C-Section. This is the last thing I want. I have always had it in my mind that I would give a natural birth ~ no drugs; no stress; just me, David, the doc and a peaceful delivery.... Well, Dr Bennett doesn't seem to think is possible since I'm having twins. We'll see as we get closer to D-Day.

Here I am at 26 weeks ~ Big huh?


Take Me Out to the Ball Game ~ Jack Norworth
Last week David and I were invited to see the Braves play. It was a great night! Perfect weather, Braves beat the Cubs (3-2), saw Chipper hit a homer, and our seats were awesome! Here's a photo of us. I'm not loving it because I think I just look like a beached whale... but what can ya do? At least I know I'm pregnant in this one...



Can't wait to share our doc appt with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment