Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It Just Keeps Getting Better

I thought I would share a slide show with you of the boys month by month. They have grown so much in the past year, we just cannot believe our eyes!

Baby A ~ Robert Baylor Preston: born at 12:33pm; 5pounds 9ounces


1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months
7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months
12 months



Baby B ~ Hunter Brooks Preston: born at 12:35; 6pounds 4.5ounces


1 month

2 months
3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

12 months

Here are my lil' buggers together... 





{5mo photos were not so great!}







These two are the sweetest, most amazing little beings + I am so grateful to be their mother! I am so happy to have them in my life each + every day. Every night I cannot wait for the next day to see their smiling faces when I walk into their room + say "Good morning sunshines!" :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment