Tuesday, February 1, 2011

News Flash ~~~

BAYLOR HAS HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!
The past couple of weeks should have really been my sign of what was to come. Baylor would not finish his bottle or bowls of food, no matter how many tries or pin downs. I kept saying "this is a sign of teething", but I got nothing. And, he bit down on my leg a couple of times and it hurt! Hurt like he had teeth in that tiny mouth of his. Then BAM! Last night I found an itty bitty tooth! Now what? One baby crawling and another teething... I'm afraid that my life is about to be turned upside down. And all of this before 7 months.

Also, I completely forgot to give you the boys' doctor updates. We went last week for their 6 month check ups. Here are their stats:
Baylor weighs 15 pounds, 5 ounces and is 27 1/4" long (80th percentile!). Long and lean!
Hunter weighs 15 pounds, 11 ounces and is 26 1/2" long. He's right in the middle at 50th percentile.
The doctors told us that to discard the percentile measurements with twins because they'll never really matter, as multiples can never catch up with a singleton. I must say, these two seem to be doing just fine catching up! I do hope that one of them (I'm thinking Baylor) will be nice and tall like their Uncle JP and my mom's dad. I did not get so lucky, or my sister who is shorter than me!

I'm sure we'll have more to update you on soon! Happy Super Bowl weekend! Go Packers.... or Steelers ~ who ever you're rooting for I guess........

No comments:

Post a Comment