Thursday, November 18, 2010

As I get older I realize that time only wants to go by faster and faster. These past few weeks have been no exception! Baylor and Hunter turned 4 months old, had their 4mo check up, Grandma Barb and Dave came down to sit, and the boys are eating rice cereal now!! Let's start from the beginning shall we...

Happy 4 Months!!


Aren't they getting so big?!



Hunter



Baylor

You should check out their photos on the Sticky Bellies Facebook and website! I am such a proud mom!

Check Ups and Growing Up
We had their 4mo doctor's appointment last week and we were so pleased to hear that they are progressing normally and looking fabulous! Hunter weighs 13 pounds 3.5 ounces and Baylor 12 pounds 10 ounces. They are both 24 3/4 inches long... still small little boys though compared to the "norm".

We also received the go ahead on rice cereal! I was so anxious to start them on solids. I cannot wait to start making their baby food! Here are some photos from their first couple of tries with rice cereal.

Day 1: a little rocky. They didn't know what to think let alone how to swallow this weird, new texture





Day 2: I'm starting to like this stuff! Baylor begins to swallow the mixture and by the third day, Hunter was actually leaning forward with his mouth open wanting more! I'm teaching them the sign for 'all done'... I guess we're going to have to work on 'more' 'please'! :)






"I'd rather eat bib!"


Grandma's Coming To Town!
David's mom and BF Dave came in Saturday to watch the boys for us so we could attend my girlfriend Laura's wedding reception. We had a great time at the party and Barb and Dave had a good time with the boys. We really appreciate it when one of our parents can actually come in to help us out with a little time here and there so we can go to our friends special events. A date night would be awesome as well! :) Gosh... those days seem so long ago.


Hunter is always wanting to stand these days! He and Baylor both are such strong little babies!



It was so nice to see my friends Saturday and be there to help celebrate Laura's marriage! I love her and wish her many, many years of happiness!!!!

The happy couple, Carl and Laura Soriano


David, me, Jake, Aubree, Luci, Jane and Seth



We're ready for Thanksgiving and some time with David's family! And then it's Christmas tree time!!! I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas and put up Hunter and Baylor's first stocking and tree ornaments!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment