Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Heart Just Melts

Well, two weeks have flown by and I haven't updated y'all yet. Things have been so great around here! Baylor and Hunter are growing up so fast and will be 3 months old on Thursday... Yes, you read that right. THREE months. (Insert long sigh here). I don't know where the time is going, but I'm enjoying the ride so far!

Check Ups and Melting Hearts
Here are the stats from our latest check up ~ Baylor weighed in at 9 pounds and was 23.5 inches long. Hunter was 11 pounds and 23 inches... That was a couple of weeks ago. I think they've added a pound/inch since then. They're growing up so fast! Here's the latest on each bébé!

Baylor


This blue eyed cutie is so stinking sweet! He loves tummy time and watching his brother's every move. He's not really into playing with toys. He'd rather watch me talk and sit in my lap so we can play Patty Cake. Baylor is talking alot more and rolling over! He can roll from his tummy to his back and is on his way from back to tummy!!! He also sleeps on his side some nights. And, I honestly believe he will be teething very, very soon. There is a small blister on the top part of his lower gum and I've read from tons of moms that their kids had the same thing and then BAM! A tooth... Ugh, what am I going to do with this one growing up so fast!?

Hunter


How can you resist this face?! I love my moments with Hunter after every feeding ~ we are now having our very own tiny conversations. He will talk and talk and talk to me for at least 5 minutes after he has downed his bottle. It is the sweetest moment with him and gets me through each day! He is not loving tummy time these days but does love his toys on the play mat. He has figured out that he can actually touch those funny looking shapes and they'll move! He was so proud of himself the first time he hit one... Now it's his favorite time of the day. Hunter will talk and squeal all day long and scoots across the floor when doing tummy time. He has rolled over, but I haven't seen it since. But I swear, this child will be crawling before I know it!

And speaking of chit chatting! I was able to actually get some video of these two talking to each other this morning!!! They are starting to recognize one another and it's the cutest thing. At first they stared at the other, then there was the reaching out to touch and make sure what they were seeing was real... and now they actually talk to the other! It's the absolute, most adorable thing in this world ~ check it out!




Let's Go Braves!
We took the boys to their very first Braves game Sunday. I think Baylor and Hunter brought the Bravos some luck because they actually won their last regular season game and made it to the playoffs!! Cox's last game, the boys first, perfect weather, and a win?! What could make for a more perfect Sunday?

One big happy family



The boys were sooooo good! We actually stayed from the 1st inning to the 7th!!! Baylor slept for most of the game but Hunter was a wee bit on the "holy-crap-what-is-going-on" side of things. He was scared with the first uproar of the crowd and from there he was on high alert! But he was awesome and hung in there with ease. Neither fussed and made us look like terrible, mean parents for bringing infants... whew! :) But boy were they tuckered out when we got home!





Family Time
Last week David's mom and grandmother came in to town so they could visit with the boys. This was his grandma's first time meeting Hunter and Baylor. We have a couple of sweet photos to share





David and I are finally heading to a GA game this weekend, of course when we're losing every game right now. But nonetheless we are looking forward to our time in Athens and watching our favorite team play! (No bandwagon fans here!) Go Dawgs!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. great pics!!! Can you believe Davis was 9 lbs. 10 oz. the day he was born???? Pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete