Saturday, March 31, 2012

Showing Some Love

Lately I have been working hard on my Etsy line of products. I have completed my friend's party package, Thank You card set + my company banner. I have taken some photos + need to finish the look of my Etsy page. Whew... All of this + I am still at a loss for what's next! I am in a rut. On a plateau. A freezing point. A very timid, "what's next", afraid of failure kind of freezing point if ya know what I mean.
With that said, I have entered a contest + would love your support!

The owners of Seed Mommy are having a Mommy Business Makeover! The list includes things from free advertising and promoting on their site, PR work, free tutorials, website/logo makeovers, etc.
And this is where you come in! If you have a minute to spare, head on over to Seed Mommy, find my business {link here} and leave a comment. That's it! Every comment is counted + helps the nominee's chances of winning. 

The website, Seed Mommy, is a web based company for all mommy~business owners to come together, support one another + find out who's out there selling what! I love the concept + think it's a wonderful way to help build + support a handmade community for moms. 

Thank you in advance for your support! I need some help finding my way around the world of "Entrepreneur Mommy" + onto the featured pages of Etsy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment