Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No "Theme" Title Here... Just Random Moments

The past week or so has been one wild ride! Baylor and Hunter turned another corner and are now 5 months old, they are now eating squash, Aunt Jackie came to visit, and the following weekend my mom visited! And coming up.... CHRISTMAS!!!!! I cannot wait! I love Christmas, but this year it is extra special to me because I have Baylor and Hunter to share it with! :) Baby's 1st tree, ornament, stocking, meeting all of my family, and hopefully snow! We had a few flurries the other night, but nothing to brag about.

With Aunt Jackie



SQUAAAAAAASH!


"I. Can't. Eat. Another. Bite."


Video of the little boogers eating their squash (2nd day)



Here are a few fun pics of the boys

Rocking tummy time!



I still have a few more photos to post (once I take them!). So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment